1. Fry Stewing meat in olive oil and Margarine on medium Heat. Add dehydrated onion flakes after the meat is cooked Sprinkle Seasoning salt on meat stirring occasional to prevent burning.
2. Pour cold water and add frozen vegetables.
3. Once water starts to boil add your macaroni and the noodles from hamburger helper box.
4. Add some olive oil and stir constantly to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot.
5. Once macaroni is half cooked start adding your diced tomatoes, and all soup sat once. Stir as each can goes in.
6. Chop celery and onions very fine. Put into pot.
7. Add meat in to pot. Stir as each can goes in let cook.
8. Add little Salt and pepper Garlic power and seasoning salt on top then stir in
9. Sprinkle Hamburger Helper on top stir in and let cook for 10 mins
10. Add three cups of cold water
11. Let cook till start to boil then serve
12. Salted Crackers go great with this soup